7 basic cybersecurity measures that every office should implement
With a dynamic cybersecurity threat landscape and growing reliance on technology to support clients, Medical Computer Networks and their engineers can help strengthen your defenses by implementing the following 7 basic cybersecurity measures:
- Implement network segmentation.
- Create network profiles for each employee, require unique login credentials, and limit privileges to only those necessary.
- Written procedures for Internet and email use.
- Be wary of external media.
- Install anti-virus software.
- Keep software updated.
- Have an Online Backup Service.
with these 7 basic cybersecurity rules your data will be safer and better protected.
If you have any questions give us a call for a FREE 15 minute consultation on the security of your data.
We can help businesses all over the world keep their data safe.Posted on: July 9, 2019, by : mcnet